Commercial property and casualty broker
Exceptional opportunity: become a commercial property and casualty broker with our prestigious insurance firm.
Are you ready to be part of an elite team in a national insurance company? Join our 50+ year old firm and boost your career as a Commercial Lines Broker Producer.
Why choose Synex Asurance | Invessa
For over half a century, Synex Assurance | Invessa has built an unrivalled reputation for expertise and exceptional customer service. We've stayed at the forefront of the industry thanks to our in-depth understanding of business needs, and we're now looking for a talented broker to strengthen our already exceptional team. In addition, Synex Assurance | Invessa is one of the partner firms of Synex, a national company comprising 22 independent brokerage firms across the country, nearly 900 employees and a total premium volume of over 900 million. Being part of the Synex group means joining a national force, while maintaining a local presence.
As a broker-producer within our firm, you'll be the driving force behind our success and our customers' preferred partner. We're looking for someone who will identify and assess their customer's risks and needs. He or she will advise the insured on the products best suited to his or her situation, and negotiate with various insurers on his or her behalf.
- Actively participates in the development and consolidation of a customer portfolio by offering innovative solutions;
- Carries out risk analysis and uses his in-depth expertise of commercial property and casualty insurance products to identify tailor-made solutions that perfectly meet each customer's specific needs;
- Negotiates terms and conditions with insurers;
- Follows up on renewals and is responsible for ensuring the strategy is communicated to his team;
- Collects premiums;
- Responds to customer requests and provides advice;
- Is involved with customers in the event of a claim and ensures follow-up;
- Meet with customers when necessary;
- All other related tasks linked to customer management and business development in commercial insurance.
Your DNA :
- Hold a certificate in commercial-lines damage insurance issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers;
- Over 10 years of proven professional experience in commercial lines insurance, demonstrating your expertise and impact in this field, more specifically in transportation and trucking;
- Proficiency in Office Suite tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Familiarity with SigXP software an asset;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Team-oriented and collaborative;
- Demonstrate a high level of professional ethics.
What we offer
When you join our team, you'll benefit from :
A dynamic work environment within a renowned company, where innovation and excellence are encouraged.
Ongoing training opportunities to keep you at the cutting edge of the insurance industry.
Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
Ready for a new challenge? Please send your application to email@example.com